The Laminair® Fume Cabinet is designed to offer a unique combination of user protection against harsh chemicals, while also maintaining a sterile environment in the working area within the cabinet.
Using a laminar pattern, an integral blower fan supplies H14 HEPA filtered air over the work surface, while an exhaust fan captures any hazardous fumes from the chamber. This design ensures the protection of the operator and the processes within the cabinet.
The TPE Laminair® Fume Cabinet is also heavy on practical features, including:
- Fire-retardant and corrosion-resistant materials
- Optional packed wet bed scrubber for water-soluble fumes
- Optional secondary exhaust filtering for capturing particle hazards before discharging exhaust air
- Optional ducted inlet connection
- Electronically commutated single-phase blower fan for fine adjustment of laminar airflow
- Fume cupboard standard of fume containment to the operator (AS/NZS 2243.8 )
- Two internal LED lights
The Laminair® Fume Cabinet is one of several fume cupboard options from TPE designed specifically for laboratory environments.
Please contact TPE to discuss the Laminair® Fume Cabinet or any of the options in our range.