The TPE team offers reliable and punctual servicing for laboratory extraction equipment throughout the country. This includes major centres Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch.
TPE will assist laboratory staff and operators with any information that is required on our laboratory fume extraction equipment.
Our servicing teams are all IQP registered and have many years of experience in dealing with ASNZS2243.8 and ASNZS2243.9 standards.
Our laboratory extraction equipment servicing options include:
- Fume cupboard installation and maintenance
- Ducting and fan installations
- Controller upgrades
- Relocations, replacements, and retrofitting of lab extraction equipment
- Energy system upgrades
- Extraction fan maintenance
- Fume scrubber repairs, cleaning, and maintenance
- FC maintenance reports
Please contact TPE if you have any questions about our service options.